Beef, pork and chicken packers and further processors operate in thin-margin volatile commodity markets. Unlike other manufacturers, their profitability critically depends upon pushing the fast-aging products through retail, food service and export markets in a balanced fashion. Meat Analytics will help you take control of your business by providing a sound data-based foundation to your decisions.
- Know what's truly available to sell in detail by sub-primal and by various quality grades, taking into account the very last order
- Know where you're long or short and what to do to snap back to a balance position
- Increase customer service rates by optimally mapping meat supply to demand
- Minimize production of unsold boxes
- Evaluate sales performance against the market. Know how your team is doing before it's too late.
- Optimize make sheets to drive profits and customer service
- Analyze USDA market data for trends, seasonality, and relative performance. Have access to trend forecasts on your fingertips.
- Analyze your brands perception by geography and week on twitter. Measure the impact of your campaigns.