Since we started the business in 2014, we’ve had a remote-first business model. We understand that great employees do their best work no matter where in the world their office is located.
We’re also a global company, serving clients located around the world. If your local culture thrives with access to an office or conference room, we make sure you have access to those amenities (for example: our Brazil team keeps office space in beautiful São Paulo.)
Currently we have offices and outposts in
Depending on the employment laws in your location, we offer benefits such as a periodic stipend for your preferred computer so you can do your best work, access to health benefits, a 401K plan with employer match, a reimbursement allowance for work-related bills like your cell phone and internet, stock options to ensure everyone knows they have ownership in the company, unlimited time off, and more.
We abide by a simple code of conduct that encourages respect, inclusion, curiosity, learning, and diversity.
You can read our code of conduct here.
If you have data science knowledge and real-world industry experience in any of the industries below, we absolutely want to hear from you!
Potential salary range: $145,000 to $175,000
want to work with a company where everyone comes from a place of intelligence
and empathy, solving challenges that impact the heart of the global food supply
chain? If so, you could be the right person for this role. We’re looking for a Software
Engineer who will support our fantastic Engineering team–a hands-on platform
builder with experience in developing scalable, repeatable B2B SaaS data
science and AI platforms. If you’ve got experience in business analytics, data
science, and data products, plus strong firsthand technical expertise in a
variety of configuration management, ERP, and big data technologies, we’d love
to hear from you. Apply if you embrace continuous improvement and test-driven
Potential salary range: $81,000 to $115,000
Are you an analytical operations
research analyst that knows how to put customer happiness first? Do you have strong
analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills with a strong understanding
of mathematics and data analysis? Do you want to work with a company where
everyone comes from a place of intelligence and empathy, solving challenges
that impact the heart of the global food supply chain? If so, you could be the
right person for this role.
We’re looking for a team mate to
be responsible for the formulation and application of mathematical and
optimization modeling to decision making, policy formulations, and other related
business operations for our customers. You’ll collect and analyze customer data
on business operations, identify and understand potential or existing challenges
within the customer systems, understand the implications of different actions we
can take to solve customer problems, and assist in the project decision-making
process. Ultimately, the operations research analyst will assist us in the
allocation of resources, production schedule development, supply chain
management, and pricing procedures for customer implementations of our B2B SaaS.
You’ll be solving:
Potential salary range: $79,000 to $115,000
Are you an experienced data engineer that knows how to build customer-first solutions? Do you have strong analytical, systems-building, and problem-solving skills? Do you want to work with a company where everyone comes from a place of intelligence and empathy, solving challenges that impact the heart of the global food supply chain? If so, you could be the right person for this role.
We’re looking for a team mate to help us create the systems that support our products, our sales teams, and our customers. You’ll collect and analyze customer data on business systems, support the sales team during the sales cycle, provide project management support for our implementation teams, design implementation solutions, and conduct root cause analysis and issue resolution.
YOU’LL BE SOLVING:
· Work with customers to gather system requirements
· Support internal Austin Data Labs teams with technical solution design
· Support Austin Data Labs sales team during customer sales cycles, including providing technical solutions, building demos and prototypes, and responding to customer RFPs
· Provide project management support for Austin Data Labs internal and customer implementation teams
· Design and implement integration solutions between ERP and Non-ERP applications from customer data stores into the Austin Labs proprietary platform
· Provide end to end support for new and existing customer implementations
· Use Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies for end-to-end management of product releases and solution implementations
· Analyze customer data with the goal of designing and deploying Austin Labs data models
· L1 and L2 production support, issue resolution and root cause analysis
· Implement customer specific solutions using Amazon AWS and associated tools
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
· 10-15 years of experience in data engineering, specifically database design using ER diagrams, ETL design and implementation using a variety of ETL tools including SQL
· Knowledge of Python
· Knowledge of data science concepts including forecasting, optimization, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
· 5 or more years of experience: designing and building software applications
· 5 or more years of user interface design and implementation experience
· 5 or more years of experience performing business requirements analysis, preparation of specifications as per requirements, development and enhancements, unit testing, integration testing, implementation, and post-production support; producing realistic software schedules; analyzing and solving problem tickets
· Travel 15% to 25% to customer sites (as COVID health restrictions allow)
Potential salary range: $125,000 – $155,000
We are always looking for Interns to reinforce our Pre-Sales team. If you are able to communicate verbally, are enthusiastic about building relationships and are enchanted by the environment of startups and technology, contact us.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to relate technical concepts to SAAS applications and users’ needs.
• Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team.
• Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain Leads.
• Preferential Training Area in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or Marketing
• Fluent English required, fluent Spanish or Portuguese appreciated